Records Division

In the Records Department you will find a record of all complaints, accidents, citations and arrests. Names, dates, times and locations are readily available to officers. The individual arrest files contain pictures, fingerprints, dispositions and booking sheets with as much information as possible.

To obtain a copy of a police report, please fill out this Record Request Form at it's entirety. Please allow three (3) business days to receive a response.


The Records Deputy updates material as it comes in, enters data such as citations, accidents, arrests into the computer, gathers and reports the information to State and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agencies. Besides fingerprinting and doing records checks, the Records Deputy also is responsible for getting officers' paperwork to the courts and prosecutor's office as soon as possible so that the court can be ready when the judge is on the bench first thing in the morning.

Our offices charges $5.00 for school district fingerprints and $10.00 for any other types of fingerprints. No appointment is necessary for being fingerprinted.

We will need one(1) Primary form of Identification or two(2) Secondary forms of Identification.

  • As a primary form of photo identification, one of the following documents may be presented by an applicant when being fingerprinted:
    • State-issued driver's license
    • U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
    • Federal Government Personal Identity Verification Card (PIV)
    • Uniformed Services Identification Card
    • Department of Defense Common Access Card
    • Foreign Passport with Appropriate Immigration Documents(s)
    • USCIS - Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
    • USCIS - Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
    • Federal, state or local government agency ID card with photograph
    • U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
    • Canadian driver's license
  • In the absence of a primary identification, applicants may provide at least 2 secondary identification documents including:
    • State Government Issued Certificate of Birth
    • U.S. Tribal or Bureau of Indian Affairs Identification Card
    • Native American tribal document
    • Social Security Card
    • Court Order for Name Change/Gender Change/Adoption/Divorce
    • Marriage Certificate (Government Certificate Issued)
    • U.S. Government Issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad
    • Draft Record
    • School ID with photograph
    • Certificate of Citizenship (N-560)
    • Replacement Certificate of Citizenship (N-561)
    • Certificate of Naturalization (N-550)
    • Replacement of Certificate of Naturalization (N-570)
For any questions regarding records or fingerprints, please contact the Records Division at (208)434-2326.