Mini-Cassia VSO, Georgianna Greenwell, is resigning her post. She is a wonderful asset to our area and will be greatly missed.
We wish her well in her upcoming travels and new endeavors. Thus being said, the Mini-Cassia Veteran Service Office has a vacancy that needs to be filled.
Cassia and Minidoka Counties
Are seeking a qualified, energetic and self-motivated Veteran to fill the following position:
Mini-Cassia Veteran Service Officer
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Advise and assist veterans, their dependents and survivors to obtain earned benefits,
- Assist in completing and submitting paperwork for benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs and other agencies,
- VSO will schedule transportation to the Boise VA Medical Center,
- Maintain a working liaison with veterans, community organizations, and
- to ensure public awareness of available benefits.
This is a part-time contracted position
Interested applicants need to forward a resume, references, and a copy of their DD-214 by mail to:
Mini-Cassia Veterans Service Officer
650 W 800 S
Burley, ID 83318
All applications must be received no later than December 22, 2017.