Permitting With Other Agencies

Plumbing and Electrical applications, permits and inspections are processed and completed by the State of Idaho and information may be found at

Septic and Drain field applications may be found by contacting the South Central Public Health District at (208) 678-8221 with Scott Arnell.

All Zoning Applications should be submitted through the City or County having Jurisdiction.

City of Paul and City of Rupert - Paul Aston: (208) 312-4602 or (208) 436-9600;   City of Heyburn: (208) 679-8158

Minidoka County Serves as the Building Department for Minidoka County and the Cities of Acequia, Minidoka, Paul and Rupert.  

The City of Heyburn now services their own Building Department.